Working Papers

Students in Need of Working Papers please follow the below.

Click on the link below and fill out the working papers form and bring it to the School Counselor office. You can also pick up blank copies there as well. Once the completed form is received we will confirm with the Health Office your medical record and then you will be called down to retrieve your working card. Please note this process does take a minimum 48 hours for medical clearance.

  If you have any questions please visit the school counseling office and speak with  any one of the secretaries

Application for Employment Certificate